Missions is done with the feet of those who go, the knees of those who pray and the hands of those who give.

It is a team effort.

All Youth With a Mission staff, from the founder to the newest member, are required to raise financial support. In order to serve as full-time missionaries, we rely on partnership with others who support us financially. Through this partnership people can be directly involved in our ministry and the lives that change as a result of it.

Without the love, support, and prayers of friends and family who believe in us, we would argue that chapters of our story would be incomplete. Ministry partners are a unique part of what God is doing in and through our lives, and their love extends to touch the lives of people they will never meet.

How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!” Romans 10:14-15

Here are some ways you can partner with us:


Prayer: Prayer is one of the most important ways you can partner with us. There have been several times when we have found out that one of our ministry partners had been praying for us at a moment when we really needed it.

Click here to download our ministry/prayer card.


Finances: Financial partnership enables us to remain on the mission field and helps with living expenses, purchase of flights, phone & internet bills, and other personal & ministry needs. No gift is insignificant.

Here’s how to make tax-deductible contributions:

1) Checks can be made payable to “YWAM” and mailed to the address below. Our names cannot appear anywhere on the check. Simply include a note indicating that your gift is for project #3792.

YWAM Accounting
501 Blacktail Road
Lakeside, MT 59922

2) Online: You can give online by clicking here. You will be taken to the YWAM Montana donation page and then prompted to create an account. After creating an account you will be able to make a donation. In the line that says, “designated for” please choose Tara Balvin. If you are having difficulties using this method, please email

** I, Tara Balvin, am a “deputized fundraiser” for YWAM Montana Lakeside. They have sole discretion of all funds given through their ministry and, in compliance with tax laws, are required to take a 3% fee out of each donation to cover administration costs. The remaining 97% is distributed according to your designation to project #3792/Tara Balvin.

Non tax-deductible donations through PayPal:

You can give directly to us using this PayPal link, but please note that any funds given through PayPal will not be tax-deductible

If you would like to sponsor a specific need [For example, you might wish for your monthly donation to go toward our rent or insurance each month or you may want to help pay our internet bill, etc], please use the contact page to indicate a designation of your funds.

Partnership is an opportunity to be a part of the story God is writing in each other’s lives. We humbly recognize the insufficiency of complete self-reliance and thank God for the gift of relationship. Please contact us with your prayer requests and life updates!